Sea Perch RV Resort retains the liberty to refuse a reservation if the information provided does not meet our requirements.
SEA PERCH OFFICE
Peak Season office hours: 9AM-5PM daily, Sunday 9AM-4 noon.
Off Season office hours: 10AM-4PM daily, Sunday 10AM-12 noon.
All guests must check in at the resort office upon arrival. At Sea Perch, we desire to make your stay as pleasurable as possible so you will want to come back year after year. The resort office also offers a convenient selection of select wine, craft beer, sodas, ice cream, Keurig coffee bar, DVD's and resort wear. Laundry soap available during office hours.
Maximum of 1 RV and 2 approved vehicles per site. Extra vehicles (including trailers) are subject to available parking space and $10/day parking fee.
Check-out: Before 12 noon.
After Hours/Late Arrivals: Please prepare to arrive prior to 8pm. We will give you a courtesy call at 5pm upon closing of our office.
All rates subject to change without notice. Reservations/site are non-transferrable.
1 night and/or 50% deposit is required at time of reservation.
Payment balance for all reservations are due upon arrival and will be charged to card on file. Please note: Sea Perch no longer accepts cash or checks, credit card only.
Rates for RV sites are for up to 4 people. Up to 2 extra persons are allowed at a charge of $5 per person per night and must be registered. Absolutely no sleeping in cars/trucks or vehicles other than registered RV is permitted on Sea Perch Property. All daily guest visitors entering the resort are to be registered in the office and entertained at primary guest reserved site. Daily guests are to be accompanied at all times and not authorized to the use of clubhouse amenities, showers, laundry etc. Please to not share clubhouse access code with anyone outside of your registered party. Please have your guest read all resort policies as you are responsible for the guests you invite. Neighboring friends/family staying at nearby vacation rentals or other accommodations do not have resort access without being registered. Children must be accommodated at all times while on resort property.
CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR RV SITES
Cancellation PRIOR to 30 days of your scheduled arrival date (to include one-night stays) will result in a 1-night processing charge. Balance of any remaining deposit due you will be credited to the card on file. Please allow 3+days for processing.
Cancellation WITHIN 8-30 days of your scheduled arrival date will result in the following charges: your entire deposit taken at time of reservation is forfeited. (Note: one night stay cancellations will result in a 1-night processing charge.)
Cancellation WITHIN 7 days of your scheduled arrival date will result in the following charges: 100% charge for the full reserved stay.
If you fail to arrive on a scheduled date without notification of late arrival, per your guaranteed reservation confirmation sent to you via email we will consider this as "NO-SHOW" and your account will be charged IN-FULL. If upon arrival, you shorten your stay for any reason (other than a valid and verified medical emergency) there will be NO REFUNDS. If you do not arrive on the arrival date of your reservation and have not changed your reservation at least 7 days in advance of arrival, the site will be held for you until check-in time (1 p.m.) on the following day and then canceled, and payment will be forfeited. (Inclement weather, illness or RV mechanical issues: We have liberty to move your reservation one time within 30 days for you. Should you be unable to keep the reschedule please know you will forfeit your entire deposit at that time.)
PEAK SEASON (May 1-October 31) and HOLIDAYS: Cancellations that shorten your stay will result in a 50% charge for each day shortened.
Cancellation Policy for RV Sites over a HOLIDAY and/or 3-day WEEKEND:
Cancellation PRIOR to 30 days of a reserved stay over a holiday and/or 3-day weekend will result in a charge for the full reserved stay.
If you fail to arrive on a scheduled date without notification of late arrival, per your guaranteed reservation confirmation sent to you via email we will consider this as "NO-SHOW" and your account will be charged IN-FULL. If upon arrival, you shorten your stay for any reason (other than a valid and verified medical emergency) there will be NO REFUNDS. If you do not arrive on the arrival date of your reservation and have not changed your reservation at least 7days in advance of arrival, the site will be held for you until check-in time (1 p.m.) on the following day and then canceled, and payment will be forfeited. Site reservations held or confirmed for others will be solely responsible for all charges. Complete information is required for all persons staying in the resort.
RESORT WIFI/CELL PHONES:
Our wifi is resort wide and very reliable for our demographic area. Cell phones: Wi-Fi calling is now a popular choice in our resort by enabling the Wi-Fi calling feature in the settings of your cell phone prior to your arrival. Standard reception for others is spotty and often unreliable pending your particular coverage therefore we have provided free telephone and free long distance for our guests. Our private telephone room is located in the lodge, across from the wood stove.
Sea Perch, its subsidiaries and affiliates respect the rights of copyright holders and expects you, as a guest, to do the same when on our free public wi-fi browsing the internet. This wi-fi internet connection is for the use of all our guests, as such we expressly forbid any illegal activities taking place such as downloading copyrighted material (ie torrenting) during your stay with us. Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for more information.
SEA PERCH CLUBHOUSE:
Please make yourself comfortable, the Clubhouse is for our guests. We ask for your utmost courtesy when using the restrooms, showers and laundry facility. (Clubhouse kitchen is for management/staff functions only.) Guests are allowed to bring prepared food/beverages to the dining room for their enjoyment. We ask all guests to please clean-up after personal gatherings. Children are welcome in the Sea Perch Club but must be supervised by a parent at all times. Please no burning of candles in the clubhouse.
Sea Perch RV Resort accommodates Motor Coaches, Class A, B and C, 5th Wheels and Travel Trailers. No tent camping. All recreational vehicles must be completely self-contained and include potty. All vehicles must be 2005 or newer, no less than 18 feet in length and in good condition at time of check-in. We do not host Truck Campers, Tear Drop, Pop-up Tent Trailers, Travel Trailers with Canvas Pop-Outs, Casitas, Vans, Conversion Vans, Busses or restored RV's. Sea Perch RV Resort retains the liberty to refuse a reservation if the information provided does not meet our requirements.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Upcoming BOOKINGS for 2023-2024 beginning January 1, 2023, will REQUIRE ALL RV'S to be YEAR 2005 or NEWER and in good condition at time of check-in. (Exceptions may be granted upon request)
1. Oregon Law Requires all sewer connections to be airtight.
2. Quiet hours in the park are 10pm-8am. Please extinguish all outside lights. Never leave propane fires unattended. No generators please.
3. Please keep the lawn areas completely clear to mow. No tie-down stakes or awning supports.
4. Please no hanging laundry, tarps, ornaments or outdoor storage.
5. Please do not drive off pavement keeping RV and vehicles within boundaries of your site including decks.
6. Please register all guests at the office prior to entry. Up to 6 people per site. Overnight guests are subject to admission charges. Absolutely no sleeping in cars, trucks or vehicles other than registered RV. Please entertain guests at your site. Registered guests are responsible for behavior and safety of all persons occupying or visiting their site. Up to 2 vehicles allowed per site.
7. No smoking or vaping will be allowed away from your site. Please be courteous to your neighbor.
8. Please no washing of vehicles, mechanical work, oil changing or radiator draining.
ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED ON SEA PERCH PROPERTY.
* Propane fire rings are allowed at your site only, no wood or charcoal fires allowed. The only place you may have an open fire of any kind is in our community fire ring or on the beach.
COMMUNITY FIRE RING RULES:
* You are liable for the fire you start.
* No fires in windy conditions.
* Put out the fire you start (coals okay).
PREMIUM FIRE PIT SITES: 1-10 AND 22-28
Your site is equipped with a propane fire pit. Your Host will provide instructions. We provide complimentary propane equal to 2 hours for each day of your reserved stay. You may utilize the complimentary hours as you choose throughout your stay. Additional hours of propane may be purchased
in the office during business hours at $3.00/hour. Please, no cooking, trash or wood burning in/on the fire pit.
RULES FOR ALL GUESTS WITH CHILDREN:
Sea Perch loves kids! Please make certain children follow the resort rules at all times.
1. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the lodge without direct supervision of a parent. We ask parents to supervise children under the age of 16 at all times using exercise equipment.
2. Bikes, skateboards, scooters are not allowed on property (beach only).
3. Please don't leave children under the age of 16 unattended anywhere on resort property and especially on the beach! Sneaker waves and rip currents occur daily.
4. All guests, children and pets please be courteous to other guests and remain 15' from the back of the oceanfront and/or ocean-view pads/sites within the resort. Parents, please advise your children to not run through the sites of other guests for any reason.
2023 PET BREED POLICY CHANGE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Effective immediately as a result of changes with our insurance carrier the following pet breeds will no longer be allowed: Sea Perch RV Resort: Akita, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Mixes, Siberian Husky, Rottweiler, Wolf breeds.
RULES FOR ALL GUESTS WITH PETS:
Up to 3 pets allowed per guest, per site. ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED (INCLUDING CABLE LEASHES), 6FT OR LESS. Electronic leash devices are not permitted.
Sea Perch loves pets, however, please make certain to take full responsibility for them and for following resort pet rules.
1. Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings at any time (office, lodge or laundry facilities). The only exception is for those with a registered service animal. All pets must be registered.
2. Please take your pets to the designated "Pet and Play" area to do their "business." We provide for your pets a doggie station complete with bags and fire hydrant.
3. You must pick up after your pets! $100 fine for first offense and eviction from resort (no refunds will be given). You are responsible for picking up after your pet should they poop on your site. If upon departure we need to clean up after your pets a $100 fine will be added to your bill.
4. Your pets are welcome to enjoy the beach at your own risk. Please escort "leashed-on to the beach and back on-leash" before returning to Sea Perch property. Please pick up after your pet poo on the beach at all times.
5. Absolutely NO beds, crates, fencing, pens allowed on Sea Perch Property. Never leave your pet unattended outside of your RV, even on a leash. DO NOT leave your pet unattended in your RV during outings. Please take your pet with you at all times.
6. If your dog barks constantly and the problem is not resolved after one warning, you will be required to vacate the property. No refunds will be given.
7. ANY DOG, regardless of size, that displays aggressive behavior, i.e., "crazy barking", attacks other dogs/children/guests MUST be removed from resort property immediately. NO refunds will be given.
COMMINGLE RECYCLING INSTRUCTIONS:
Sea Perch Resort does not have recycling at this time. Please take your recycled items off-site.
Please refrain from putting cardboard, packaging, furniture, and oversized items in our trash bins.
For the safety and peace-of-mind for all Sea Perch guests and owners, we thank you for helping us ensure everyone has a wonderful experience while staying at Sea Perch RV Resort!
~ Your Resort Managers,
Tony and Barbara Shepherd
95480 Highway 101, South
Yachats, Oregon 97498